There are all sorts of brides-to-be and plenty of options to consider for her hen do. Are you the bestie shouldered with planning the Hen Party? Well, it could be easier to nail than you think.
Here, the team at Fullers Hill Cottages share some cool ideas for fun, whether the bride-to-be is outdoorsy, adventurous, a little cheeky, or like a touch of luxe. Have a read and then meet them at our BoShow Festival in Milton Keynes.
VIP Arrivals for VIBs (Very Important Brides)
1. Why not fly your Bride-to-be onto our private vintage airfield – via helicopter. She’ll love the views too, if she loves (or can cope with) heights. And what an adrenaline rush to start your ‘do with!
2. Girls’ time is never without a good natter over a hot cup of tea, so how better to begin your Hen than with a lovely vintage tea party?
Arrive to find everything set up with tea, coffee, cake and bunting for all the Hens.
3. Want to make a splash? Enjoy pizza and prosecco from our hot tubs, while sampling our visiting spa service. What a way to give all your Hens a little treat.
Daytime Fun for the Girl Who’s ‘Up for Anything’
4. Does the bride-to-be enjoy a liquid lunch? Then she’s going to love Pimms and punting on The River Cam.
5. If you’re looking to start your Hen Party with a bang, clay pigeon shooting is the activity to try.
6. Adventurous type? At Fullers Hill Cottages, we have our very own on-site micro lighting. Not an activity for the fainthearted, but certainly one your whole group will boast about after.
7. Or why not get creative with an easy, artsy afternoon? Cup cake decorating, floral corsage making and nude life drawing can be organised to hold on site in any of our cottages.
For the Night Owls
8. If your clique like to dance and fancy exploring the local nightlife, there’s plenty in Cambridge City. Hit the clubs and bars from our farm – via limo or party bus for ease and added excitement.
9. Fancy a night in? It can still be full of cheeky fun – just order a private chef with a butler in the buff.
10. Keep the drinks and giggles flowing with a cool cocktail masterclass or some wine tasting. If things get a little blurry, you’ll be inches from your bed, and no matter how hazy the details are the morning after, you’ll at least remember having had a fun night.
Tips & Little Extras
At Fuller’s Hill Cottages, we provide complimentary prosecco for the Bride-to-be. We also offer (subject to availability) offer complimentary early check in to decorate and prepare, and complimentary late check out too.
Most importantly, as well as offering affordable luxury self-catering cottages to accommodate your Hen Party, we also offer fab ideas and pre-negotiated rates with local businesses to make sure your Hen weekend is extra special. Please see our “little pink book” on our site for further information.
Like these ideas? Meet the team at Fuller’s Hill Cottages at our Milton Keynes BoShow Festival for more tips to making your hen do a special one.